• CALL US: 020 8543 0999

logo am pic

Register Of Tier 2 Sponsors

All employers who want to act as a sponsor need a licence. Once they get a licence, they are added to the register of sponsors.

The Website link for the Register of Tier 2 Sponsors is http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/tier2/general/sponsorship/registerofsponsors/

Additional information