Click to share with friends on Facebook & Twitter
- Written by Arshad Mahmood
You should use form HPDL to apply for settlement or an extension of your stay if you were given:
- exceptional leave to remain for a period of less than 4 years, or for separate periods making 4 years in all;
- discretionary leave to remain; or
- humanitarian protection before 30 August 2005.
Your will get right to appeal against the refusal of your HPDL application as long as you made the HPDL application before the expiry of your leave.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For HPDL Application?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with HPDL applications. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your HPDL application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For HPDL Application
- We will charge you a fee from £800.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to HPDL application. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the application.
- Please be advised that VAT will not be applicable where our client does not have a valid leave to remain in the UK at the time of his/her instructions to us in relation to his/her application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your HPDL application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid within a month from the date of initial instructions.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office , UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.